Re: [MiNT] Invalid S?_MAGIC

Am 02.10.2011, 18:22 Uhr, schrieb WongCK <wongck68@yahoo.com>:

 Dammed... spoke too soon. Issue still there.
Another one of them happened while using the Teradesk Viewer to see the
xaaes.log file.
 Photo attached.

Was that at shutdown? Exact XaAES-version?

No not shutdown.
As I said, was viewing the log file using teradesk built-in viewer.
May be I was closing the viewer, but the last thing I remembered was reading the logfile.
After the message came, the entire system hanged.  :-(

Did XaAES report any error in the bootlog?

CTRL-ALT-DEL = notthing.
Need to hardware reset button at the back of the Falcon.

Yes, it's a pain. That's why I let it continue and just display a message in my previous kernels, but now it's FATAL again. Most of the time it's ok to continue, but in some very rare cases further errors follow. But as I said, I did not see this for some weeks now.

The XaAES-errors I refer to should be gone in 1.1.20, but of course it may be caused by something else which is always real hard to find.

If you can reproduce it please report.

--
Helmut Karlowski