Re: [MiNT] zview

Am 15.10.2011, 18:52 Uhr, schrieb Jean-François Lemaire <jflemaire@skynet.be>:

On Wednesday 12 Oct 2011 22:27:48 Miro Kropáček wrote:

OK folks, I see a new zView release would help here, at least because of
the LDG fix. Since Zorro has kind of disappeared, I've uploaded a version
I wanted him to approove (what he kind of did):
http://mikro.atari.org/files/zview.zip

Thanks for the effort. However, this version is even worse for me: Thing
killed at zView's launch for a memory violation, then zView displayed an

Only when MP is on.

"unknown error" box, then I had to reboot because the system was frozen

That box appears also with MP off, but it does not freeze (both MP-settings).

solid.
What a piece of crap.

Yep.

--