Re: [MiNT] zview

On Mon, 17 Oct 2011 09:58:02 +0200, Helmut Karlowski <helmut.karlowski@ish.de> wrote:

I agree. The OS should in no case be as vulnarable as MiNT currently is.

True. MiNT used to be very solid, but that has changed the last 10 years.

I guess XaAES would need its own malloc-lib (one pool for each client)
to avoid this "invalid MAGIC"-crap (and maybe improve performance). But
that's a long way to go, and before that there are surly some other
things that can be improved.

IMO stability should be prioritized over features and performance. When everything works and is stable, THEN add new stuff.

Jo Even