Re: [MiNT] Aniplayer

On Fri, 18 Nov 2011 08:39:27 +0100, Paul Wratt <paul.wratt@gmail.com> wrote:

I think you have hit the nail on the head.

I moved avcodec.slb to c:\mint\1-18-cur and I was able to
create an AC3 file.

[...]

Now the weird part. I have always had the slb files in
c:\gemsys\slb but in the mint.cnf the path is

setenv SLBPATH c:\mint\slb

I wonder if I changed it to allow for the issue you mentioned ?

Odd that it works now. It must still be ignoring the slbpath.

if your 1-18-cur is current, then there is a regression some where,
because vincent did fix this:
1) try current dir
2) try SLBPATH
3) try MiNT path

I'm not sure if I follow this. According to Peter SLBPATH is set to c:\mint\slb on his system. But he has kept the SLB's in c:\gemsys\slb. No wonder that MiNT didn't find them. So now that he moved them to $SYSDIR (but why not to c:\mint\slb?) they are loaded as expected.

Peter, have you tried to put the SLB's in the folder pointed to by SLBPATH?

Jo Even