Re: [MiNT] Problem with icons under MiNT 1.18

W dniu 2012-01-24 22:16, m0n0 pisze:

"Jean-François Lemaire" <jflemaire@skynet.be> hat am 24. Januar 2012 um 21:00 geschrieben:

> I suppose the problem is inside the driver. Or the TOS VDI. I don't know.
> Didier Méquignon has is hands full with other matters now so I don't know
> if/when this issue will see a resolution. It's the same under TOS, by the way,
> so definitely not XaAES-related. It's just that the background features of
> XaAES expose this problem quite clearly.

Piotrek uses an hades - is there any software produced by Didier involved? AFAIK it's not.

Piotrek uses NVDI.

Is there any other VDI loaded?

No, but what do think. Have I try to with fvdi?

Regards
Piotr

Greets,

Piotr Mietniowski

AGH University of Science and Technology
Department of Electronics
Al. Mickiewicza 30,
30-059 Krakow, Poland
Bldg C1, II Floor, Rm 212