[MiNT] Problem with icons under MiNT 1.18

Dear all,

I have question about problem to run application under MiNT 1.18 (build 20 January). The problem is with thing as desktop you see on the second snapshot you see only the lower part and under the icon is active to run application (double-clicking on the icon)

Under the jiinne as desktop (first snapshot) if I starded the system it ok but when launch other application and back to desktop the icons look like on the first snapshot

I noticed it only under a system 1.18 in 1.16 everything it ok.

What do you think this is a bug in this version? My friend has similarly

Best Regards
Piotrek

Dr Piotr Mietniowski
Department of Electronics
AGH University of Science and Technology
Av. Mickiewicza 30
30-056 Krakow, Poland
Bldg. C1 r. 212 tel. +48 12 617 30 44
e-mail: mietniow@agh.edu.pl