Re: [MiNT] Printer spooling

Hi m0n0,

You could also log the return value of connect and such calls... and translate them so that you understand them.

hu, well ... I "just" wanted to setup lpd ... and now it turns out I'll have to write some kind of socket test program to get any further. I'm affraid this is stretching my capabilites "sligtly".

So I guess next thing would be to check if the GCC 2.95 on my Milan is still working. Then I would add some debugging to a custom verison of startdaemon.c. And compile it to test program ... A lot to learn for me ;-)

Heinz