Re: [MiNT] Update Sparemint system with Gentoo - how?

:)

that 1.2Gb I quoted is the WHOLE repo btw - so it has old versions as
well that portage doesn't need (for anyone with local - or without
net) - from memory Alan said you just gotta change portage address to
file:// (I think) - its part of the same thread as the pre-lim doc

Also most Atari users dont need a "full install" either - just the
things you need.. (better than a lot of modern distros now)

You should be able to get gentoo help/info form the gentoo site+wiki

Paul