[MiNT] Network tools

While looking for something about Samba I found something on c.s.a.st
from years ago about wireless networking.

The old MintNet tools from Sparemint probably don't support wireless but
I wondered if the Gentoo stuff does ?

http://lists.samba.org/archive/wireless/2003-October/002653.html

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/network-wireless.html

The sparemint rpm is from 2001 and includes the xif drivers that are now
in Xaaes, is this right ?  They are now very old.

http://www.atariforge.net/sparemint/html/packages/freemint-net.html

I was trying to build a newer samba but it might be useful to have a go
at the mintnet tools too, using the same version as the Gentoo ones.

Peter