Re: [MiNT] USB broken in trunk [was Re: Trunk daily build]

Am 24.01.2012, 21:22 Uhr, schrieb Alan Hourihane <alanh@fairlite.co.uk>:

BTW: What's wrong with the helmut-build?

No idea. I'll check to see what you broke :-)

Looks like you've been playing with the rieblspc.c driver.

I remember I fixed some compiler-warnings months ago.

Unfortunately this file is not officially in the CVS (the web-interface shows it in Attic along with all riebl*.c), so I don't know how to diff between mine and the used one.

The last log-entry is:

Removed redundant files, use symlinks instead now.

What does that mean?

m68k-atari-mint-gcc -I.. -I../.. -D__KERNEL_XDD__ -DSPECIAL -DHACK -m68000 -mshort -g -O2 -fomit-frame-pointer -Wall -Wmissing-prototypes -Winline -Wshadow -Wpointer-arith -Waggregate-return -c rieblspc.c -o rieblspc.o
rieblspc.c: In function 'lance_install_ints':
rieblspc.c:936:2: error: 'old_hbl' undeclared (first use in this function)
rieblspc.c:936:2: note: each undeclared identifier is reported only once

This line is not an error in my version.

PS. I'm going to enable mail messages to the list when the nightly build breaks now.

Would be nice.

--
Helmut Karlowski

http://www.netmeister.org/news/learn2quote2.html#ss2.5