Re: [MiNT] Problem with icons under MiNT 1.18

Am 24.01.2012, 21:26 Uhr, schrieb Piotrek <mietniow@agh.edu.pl>:

I have just run MiNT 1.18 and 1.16 with the same accesories, CPX's autofolder-programs. Of cours in the case only one different other mint.prg. And for 1.16 it is OK, but in 1.18 it is look like as send earlier (bad)

In the both cases I use nvdi 5.03 and Thing as desktop

Can you try with as little add-ons as possible? And maybe post a bootlog? Please tell me how to reproduce your problem!

--
Helmut Karlowski

http://www.netmeister.org/news/learn2quote2.html#ss2.5