Re: [MiNT] Problem with icons under MiNT 1.18

W dniu 2012-01-24 09:15, Jo Even Skarstein napisał(a):
On Mon, 23 Jan 2012 23:14:45 +0100, Piotrek <mietniow@agh.edu.pl> wrote:

I have question about problem to run application under MiNT 1.18 (build 20 January). The problem is with thing as desktop you see on the second snapshot you see only the lower part and under the icon is active to run
application (double-clicking on the icon)

What kind of hardware is this running on? And which VDI? What do you
have  in your auto-folder?

Under the jiinne as desktop (first snapshot) if I starded the system it ok but when launch other application and back to desktop the icons look
like on the first snapshot

Jinnee does not use the AES to draw icons, it has it's own routines
for  that.

But the two problems looks similar. In both cases it looks like the
vertical size of the bitmap is divided by two. Maybe there is a
problem  related to your particular VDI?

I noticed it only under a system 1.18 in 1.16 everything it ok.

And the *only* thing that's different between these two setups are
mint.prg and XaAES? Are you running the same accessories, CPX's,
autofolder-programs etc?

I have just run MiNT 1.18 and 1.16 with the same accesories, CPX's autofolder-programs. Of cours in the case only one different other mint.prg. And for 1.16 it is OK, but in 1.18 it is look like as send earlier (bad)

In the both cases I use nvdi 5.03 and Thing as desktop

Best Regards
Piotr

Jo Even

Dr Piotr Mietniowski
Department of Electronics
AGH University of Science and Technology
Av. Mickiewicza 30
30-056 Krakow, Poland
Bldg. C1 r. 212 tel. +48 12 617 30 44
e-mail: mietniow@agh.edu.pl