Re: [MiNT] Atari Works

Am 26.01.2012, 06:20 Uhr, schrieb Joseph Place <jdplace@cableone.net>:

I am trying the 1.18 build from 25012012. I am excited that my CT60 Falcon no longer freezes up all the time as it did with 1.17, and it is also very exciting to try the USB storage support!

I have one problem: When I launch Atari Works for a second time, I get this error message: Unable to initialize scrap manager! I can only click OK and the program exits. If I reboot, it will then launch, but only on the first attempt. Any thoughts?

An XaAES-bug (have just fixed it here), you can currently restart XaAES (Quit) do avoid a reboot.

Should be fixed tomorrow in the builds.

--
Helmut Karlowski

http://www.netmeister.org/news/learn2quote2.html#ss2.5