Re: [MiNT] Atari Works

Am 26.01.2012, 20:49 Uhr, schrieb Helmut Karlowski <helmut.karlowski@ish.de>:

I have one problem: When I launch Atari Works for a second time, I get this error message: Unable to initialize scrap manager! I can only click OK and the program exits. If I reboot, it will then launch, but only on the first attempt. Any thoughts?

An XaAES-bug (have just fixed it here), you can currently restart XaAES (Quit) do avoid a reboot.

The bad thing is that works sets the clipboard-path always to C:\CLIPBRD (I guess it ignores $CLIPBRD), so possibly copy/paste will most likely not work if C:\CLIPBRD is not the default-clipboard.

--
Helmut Karlowski

http://www.netmeister.org/news/learn2quote2.html#ss2.5