Re: [MiNT] XaAES language detection via appl_getinfo()

Am 21.01.2012, 07:31 Uhr, schrieb Jean-François Lemaire <jflemaire@skynet.be>:

Hello,

I noticed a difference between the last XaAES version and previous betas and
also the latest official release in the detection of the language. In a
nutshell, it doesn't seem to differentiate between the keyboard map and the actual language. For example, on my Falcon, my keyboard is set to France, but
the language to English.

Have you tried lang=us?

I used an unused string already in the source: countrycodes[] = "usdefrenesitsefsgstrfinod..."

This gives for English 3, which is undefined according to toshyp. Should en be mapped to 0 (== us)?

--
Helmut Karlowski

http://www.netmeister.org/news/learn2quote2.html#ss2.5