Re: [MiNT] Multiple cnf files.

Op 11/19/11 9:42 PM, Christos Tziotzis schreef:
Hi,
Is there a way to have multiple cnf files for mint and/or XaAES? Here's what I want to do. I have a ct63 falcon and I want to be able to load a different AES or XaAES with different settings for 030 or 060 mode more pressingly or to be able to switch between XaAES and MyAES without having
to change stuff all the time. Any ideas?

For this purpose I added minimal scripting to my own bootmanager. It's really minimal
but enough to have multiple AES boot configuration without hassle :)

http://freeshell.de/~monokrom/geeklog/staticpages/index.php?page=ColdBoot

I'm just doing stuff like:

copy C:\foo\xaaes.cnf C:\mint\1-18-cur\mint.cnf

or

copy C:\foo\myaes.cnf C:\mint\1-18-cur\mint.cnf

within the scripts.