Re: [MiNT] Sparemint base system

Am Freitag, den 02.03.2012, 14:42 +0100 schrieb Paul Wratt <paul.wratt@gmail.com>:

you should be able to rebuild all in MISC from SRPMS and tar with a
"clean" fs - that last step might be easier done via ARAnyM and a
separate partition/drive/folder on the host

FYI - I remember that Kieth(?)and others (maybe Mark + Vincent)
discussed the fact that the latest RPM was unsuited to MiNT for
various reasons..

It's only important if one would like to update the RPM package manager for MiNT. I'm happy with the current one. (However, I probably would be more happy
if I would know how to add and maintain gentoo packages ;) )

Greets,