Re: [MiNT] Various problems in 1-18-cur

Am 10.03.2012, 23:04 Uhr, schrieb Ekkehard Flessa <ekkehard_flessa@t-online.de>:

Hi all,

I've got 1-18-cur installed on my CT63+CTPCI, and I'm encountering
problems that were not there in previous versions.

1) Some programs (Gemini 1.a, chkdisk3) report a file size mismatch
of the RSC file, header size being correct but actual size reported
as cluster size or multiple thereof. If the warning is ignored,
Gemini won't start.

That's intentional and since quite long in XaAES.

You may set

app_options=<name>,ignore_rsc_size=1

to avoid the alert.

Or fix the rsc-file.

2) pid 112 (QIX): XaAES: Non-AES process issued AES system call 25,
killing it!

That's for a screen safer module of the bubbles 3 screen safer by
RUN! software. This problem is new, wasn't there in the last build I
tried (december of 2011). The screen safer was working fine
previously.

Try XaAES 1.2.1.

--
Helmut Karlowski