Re: [MiNT] "invalid S?_MAGIC!"

Hi,

i get this "invalid S?_MAGIC!" error on Falcon/CT6*/CTPCI at shutdown, too.
MP is off here, error occures randomly (most times not, sometimes while shutdown
of any partitions (FAT, VFAT or ext2)). A few times this error occured when starting
a program (QED or other), in this case errormessage was started with "pid** (QED):" or
"pid** (DESKTOP):"
It does not happen very often, but most times at shutdown.

Regards,
Lars