Re: [MiNT] "invalid S?_MAGIC!"

Jean-François Lemaire, 28.09.2012 14:24:44:

And what would be the reason for update killing the system? It sounds pretty
nasty.

When it tries to free something, where memory has been overwritten (->FATAL->halt). But meanwhile I don't believe my theory myself anymore - the DEBUG-output is printed immediately so you should see one event after the other in the same order they occur and the displayed process is not update but xaloader.

--
Helmut Karlowski