Re: [MiNT] "invalid S?_MAGIC!"

Helmut Karlowski, 28.09.2012 13:44:30:

Jean-François Lemaire, 28.09.2012 12:17:56:

That's possibly it, then, considering the sequence of events. Though I'm still
intrigued by the relation with the unmounting of the partitions.

In this case it is strange, indeed. I have replaced the FATAL in kfree

On possibility might be:

The update-process is not terminated by shutdown (like all processes with pgrp = 0), but continues to run in parallel to MiNT. The FATAL is produced by update before MiNT outputs its previous messages, so F: is unmounted but the message can not appear because update has killed the system before.

--
Helmut Karlowski