Re: [MiNT] m68000 version of Zorro's LDG codec

On Fri, Sep 28, 2012 at 11:39 PM, Jean-François Lemaire
<jflemaire@skynet.be> wrote:
> On Friday 28 September 2012 04:09:21 WongCK wrote:
>
>> > Yup, I don't like gcc ;)
>
>> me too actually.
>> That's why it took me so long to start making some programs.
>> i like an IDE.
>
> Some solutions exist to get around command line gcc, like GCCShell from
> Olivier that used to provide a centralized shell to GEM programming. I have no
> idea how well it behaves nowadays, though.
>
> Cheers,
> JFL

I could not find GCCShell anywhere (looked last week) in the regular
places. There is another shell for GCC that came along by the time
Olivier hand stop work on GCCshell, and I saw a link to late source on
Archive.org, but no Zip, and only other with source are much older
than that one.. (maybe it was GNUshell?)