Re: [MiNT] "invalid S?_MAGIC!"

Jean-François Lemaire, 28.09.2012 12:17:56:

That's possibly it, then, considering the sequence of events. Though I'm still
intrigued by the relation with the unmounting of the partitions.

In this case it is strange, indeed. I have replaced the FATAL in kfree by a FORCE and return in my kernel, so the system would continue, and ignore it but this is only to avoid multiple reboots and fscks when writing or testing bogus programs ..

Would be interesting to know if it runs on a firebee anyway.

--
Helmut Karlowski