Re: [MiNT] "invalid S?_MAGIC!"

Jean-François Lemaire, 28.09.2012 11:43:57:

Hello,

I frequently have my FireBee crash when rebooting (generally when I've spotted that some program was behaving strangely and it was safer to reboot) with the following messages (see screenshot). It always happens when unmounting F:. I
then check F: after reboot but e2fsck does not report any errors.

Maybe unmounting E: fails, not F: and F: was not mounted?

This S?MAGIC-error could come from an app corrupting MiNT's memory or even a hardware-problem (unlikely).

--
Helmut Karlowski