Re: [MiNT] m68000 version of Zorro's LDG codec

>I will try to help you but I need more informations:

Thanks Mr Zorro. :-)

>1) Does the problem come from the codecs or from zcodeclib?

Try to load the codecs, one at a time.

>For exemple:
>
>------
>codecs_init( "jpg.ldg");
>..
>img = load_img( argv[argc - 1], -1, -1, 0);
>..

I have downloaded zcodelib and put some printf statements inside load_img() and get_pic_info().
It goes into get_pic_info() and then crashed inside decoder_init();
My printf statements are inside get_pic_info() function only.
So I need to extend my printf statements into decoder_init().

The problem does not come from MEM.LDG because it is not used. It is using malloc() only.

Remember that the code worked great in Mint with memory protection.
It crash only in MagiC.

Thanks!!