Re: [MiNT] m68000 version of Zorro's LDG codec

Remember that the code worked great in Mint with memory protection.
It crash only in MagiC.
Do you use the latest (SVN) LDG? I remember having similar strange crashes, as it turned out, it was because of the problems discussed in this thread (usage of mintlib's functions from an LDG module, etc). Thanks to the effort of one restless tester, I could fix all of them in that way that they don't use problematic functions anymore and/or made another workaround. So plugins in the zview's plugin folder should be quite safe and stable. Tested countless times on TOS, MagiC, MiNT, you can't imagine.

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org