Re: [MiNT] m68000 version of Zorro's LDG codec

>Do you use the latest (SVN) LDG? I remember having similar strange crashes, as it turned out, it was because of the problems discussed in this thread (usage of mintlib's functions from an LDG module, etc). Thanks to the effort of one restless tester, I could fix all of them in that way that they don't use problematic functions anymore and/or made another workaround. So plugins in the zview's plugin folder should be quite safe and stable. Tested countless times on TOS, MagiC, MiNT, you can't imagine.

I only have jpeg.ldg from MyAES (the m68000 built) in c:/gemsys/ldg/codecs.
No AUTO programs LDG loaded.
Calling from the zlibcodec from SF, version 54.

I am not using my own build of jpeg.ldg for m68000 any more as there's one proven working one from OL.

Remember this is the 68000 built !!