Re: [MiNT] m68000 version of Zorro's LDG codec

Ok, some update but negative.
I have change all malloc to Mxalloc in zcodeclib and the jpg.ldg but I am still getting a crash :-(
Reverted back to my own jpg.ldg as it also crashed on OL's version.
This is all compile CPU=m68000.
Trying to run on MagiC.

Again I traced that it is crash after entry into decoder_init() of zcodeclib, which is the pointer to function after getting the function from ldg_find().
ldg_find() is coming from ldg library v2.34 ( says in header ).

I am not going into the ldg library code... I do not know enough of it.
Look like function call of LDG must change as mentioned by Mikro post below.
It is Ok, I can wait for someone to solve this issue ( or not).

The effort was just for MagiC users, Mint version works great (was my target audience in the 1st place).

I will rebuilt with Mxalloc() instead of malloc() in zcodeclib..
Careful, not in zcodecslib, this doesn't solve anything. The function calls from LDG must be changed.