Re: [MiNT] m68000 version of Zorro's LDG codec

I went trough my emails, this is what I found:

Good, good. Actually, I've done three different versions of the plugin but stupidly I deleted them on my laptop (they were left on my falcon though but I was lazy to transfer it back). The one you got is the most reliable one, I try to explain shortly. I went through the revision log, to see history of my changes to the god plugin and I realized I removed one LDG-specific thing, i.e. dependency on a library called libshare. It replaces (among other things) malloc() calls with its own one, there's huge technological background what's its purpose but the point is after a discussion with Arnaud (one of the LDG authors) I thought I don't need it anymore (because I thought it's needed only if I want to make my LDGs shareable in memory) so I removed it. And sure, it did work under FreeMiNT and Aranym and MMU so I felt confident to release it. The versions I've mentioned are:
- malloc() + free() from mintlib replaced with Mxalloc() and Mfree() from TOS
- linking against libshare again
- both of the above

The last mentioned version worked as hell under all OSes. Then I started to work on the new LDG manager which proven to work, too.

Hope it helps.