Re: [MiNT] Windowed Dialogs and containing scrollbars

Am Montag, den 03.09.2012, 01:13 +0200 schrieb "Helmut Karlowski" <helmut.karlowski@ish.de>:

Try gradient (mint, autumn, ...) or create your own that
contains  BOX. IBOX is not displayed at all.

What do you mean? I'm not quite sure that you have understood
what I want. I want to display scrollbars anywhere in the windowed
dialog - and at best they should be rendered like the scrollbars
of the window - and they shall automatically adjust when the user switches the
theme. I thought maybe there would be an flag / state combination
which allows this.

If it's not possible to have that - then I'm fine with the current scrollers.

Greets,
Ole