[MiNT] Freemint/CT60

I recently had the Freemint 1-18-CUR build installed on my Falcon and it was working great.  I had a crash while working with Cubase with the plain CT60 TOS.

After that, Mint would no longer boot, but just freeze on the boot screen right about the place where it says "calibrating loop."  I thought my drive was corrupted, so I tried restoring from my backup, first the C drive, and when that did not work, the ext2 partition, but I still got the same result.

I went back to the 1-16-4 version, and that still works fine.  The 1-17-0 version also freezes at the boot screen.  I've tried removing drivers, auto programs, CPX and ACC, etc, but I can't get anywhere.  Can someone please help?  I really liked having the USB storage support, and I'd like to move forward, not backward with Freemint.  I'm hoping it is not a hardware problem with my Falcon.  It seems to work just fine otherwise.

Thanks!
Joe