Re: [MiNT] m68000 version of Zorro's LDG codec

>Don't download the latest sources, I've made some changes to LDG format itself (I guess I should put it in a separate branch). But anyway, you need libjpeg, libexit, and libldg installed.

Great if you put the latest on :-)

I have not downloaded it yet,  but just having a peek at the make files to look to size up what is needed. Since I do not have all the objects, may be someone already did a m68000 version.

I hope you don't mind me saying, the missing object is specifically
/home/mikro/gnu-tools/m68k-atari-mint/lib/m68020-60/ldgstart.o

( I have not really looked at the ldg library. I wonder if it is there)

also it was needing ldgserver.lib whch I have no idea about. If your changes does not need this, it's great.

Thanks. !!