Re: [MiNT] AHCC V4.12

Hi,

On lauantai 22 syyskuu 2012, Henk Robbers wrote:
> There is a new version available on my home page (see sig)
>
> Changes:
>
> september 22 2012
> v4.12
>   General:
>    Changed 'xref' to 'pdb' in all source files
>    (pdb = Project Data Base, xref.... is only part of it).
>
>   Compiler (Coldfire target):
>    Fixed non Coldfire code for 'move' in some cases.
>    Also fixed a cases where mov3q could have been used, but
>    was not.

The Filler game code generation issue was verified on ColdFire
mailing list by Vincent.

>   Shell:
>    Small fix in handling time/date stamps by make.

Verified, programs with object files common with other programs
get now rebuilt.

>    Pass uppercase masks to fileselecter when run on single TOS.

Thanks, this is much appreciated! :-)

After selecting a project file, I've seen:

* With AHCCST.PRG, a crash when trying to build something.

* With AHCC.PRG, it not finding the selected project file
  and complaining about a garbage file name ("project: unknown

I wasn't able to reproduce these, but I guess the new version may
have some memory corruption issue related to file selection... :-/

First time AHCC opens file selector on non-existing drive (based on what's
in default .cfg file I guess), after which TOS switches to an existing
drive.  This causes TOS file selector to lose the extension.

This is a really trivial issue, but maybe if the drive doesn't exist,
AHCC could just ask for PRJ files in boot drive root.

Alternatively, when building AHCC, you might package versions of
the config files that point to hello.prj files on C:\ root.  :-)

>   Assembler:
>    Fix dc.l name +/- nnnn
>    where nnnn got lost resulting wrongfully in dc.l name.
>
>   Library:
>    ahccstd*: Added unlink, strcmpi.

	- Eero

PS. The source package seems to contain also binaries for some
of the example programs (hello & wormen), is this intended?