[MiNT] Incorrect color palette

Dear all,

I have question about colour pallete.
I installed the Mint 1.17 and 1.18
My setup is as follows Falcon 060/ctpci and Radeon, computer starts at a resolution 1280x1024x17M colors i tried at Mint 1.18 or 1.17 with Xaaes and thing as desktop and everything is OK the colors in the icons on the desktop are good.

Then in package FireBee-FreeMiNT-setup-20120513.zip I found a newer version of thing 1.29 thing I copied it to the directory on C:\thing.129\ and the same configuration files as the version 1.27. In the file xaaes.cnf I have changed only path to thing 1.29, but on desktop I have incorrect color palette for some icons on the desk such as the Phoenix database, Artworx, Texel, Highwire or Cab.

Does anybody know what the reason is ?

Regards
Piotr

Dr Piotr Mietniowski
Department of Electronics
AGH University of Science and Technology
Av. Mickiewicza 30
30-056 Krakow, Poland
Bldg. C1 r. 212 tel. +48 12 617 30 44
e-mail: mietniow@agh.edu.pl