Re: [MiNT] Incorrect color palette

I don't know the exact reason but I had the same problem with the
Falcon+Radeon but not with the FireBee. So my guess is a bug in the
Radeon VDI. On my Falcon other applications had problems with color
icons, for example NetSurf and DiamondEdge. Also, the AES can't draw
its background image with the Falcon+Radeon but can on the FireBee
(I'm beginning to sound like an advert for the FireBee ;-) ). In other
words, I don't think you can do anything about this. Maybe an update
of the Radeon driver or of Thing itself will fix this.

Cheers,
JFL

I checked and the wrong palette of colors is not only using the Radeon. I start Falcon with the CT63 in resolution 800x600x256K and unfortunately I have the same symptom.

Regards
Piotr

Piotr Mietniowski

AGH University of Science and Technology
Department of Electronics
Al. Mickiewicza 30,
30-059 Krakow, Poland
Bldg C1, II Floor, Rm 212