Re: [MiNT] R: Re: Incorrect color palette

Le 14/09/2012 00:07, Piotrek a écrit :
W dniu 2012-09-13 21:06, Paul Wratt napisał(a):
you can use some of the cpx to make a .pal , but also on aranym they
caus problems..

Could you tell me what cpx can I use to make .pal ?

look for palette.pal or nvdi.pal, move/rename, or if using fvdi then
edit fvdi.sys palette entry (it might be thing.pal too).

I found in xaaes folder (in MiNT 1.18) two files gem.pal and nvdi.pal. What is difference beetwen it and I have just read that I set it on xaaes.cnf palette= gem or nvdi

AES 4 and NVDI palette in 256 color are far diffrent, the NVDI one is far better for dithering, on 16 first colors are same.

Olivier