Re: [MiNT] R: Re: Incorrect color palette

W dniu 2012-09-13 21:06, Paul Wratt napisał(a):
you can use some of the cpx to make a .pal , but also on aranym they
caus problems..

Could you tell me what cpx can I use to make .pal ?

look for palette.pal or nvdi.pal, move/rename, or if using fvdi then
edit fvdi.sys palette entry (it might be thing.pal too).

I found in xaaes folder (in MiNT 1.18) two files gem.pal and nvdi.pal. What is difference beetwen it and I have just read that I set it on xaaes.cnf palette= gem or nvdi

Until now I never tried to use fvdi yet.

Regards
Piotr

does Thing allow to set .pal file, like jinnee.. maybe remove it and
it will use "default" one (from startup process)

On Fri, Sep 14, 2012 at 1:57 AM, Christos Tziotzis