Re: [MiNT] fVDI drawing bugs

Hi,

On torstai 13 syyskuu 2012, Paul Wratt wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 13, 2012 at 10:53 AM, Eero Tamminen <oak@helsinkinet.fi> > >
Also:  XOR mode doesn't work properly for lines in fVDI, so
> > moving cannon pipe and sometimes the shot itself leave traces
> > on screen.  But that issue is already documented in fVDI docs.
>
> I have vague memory of looking at this issues about 3 years ago, it
> miss calculates by 1 px on one axis (from memory)

Interesting.  FVDI doc mentions XOR being implemented only for
horizontal & vertical lines, but to me the issue currently looks
actually more like offset bug you're describing, than XOR support
missing completely...

Did you have a patch for the bug?

	- EEro