Re: [MiNT] How to use cross compiling on Ubuntu (10.04LTS AMD64)

On 25/09/2012 17:23, Matthias Arndt wrote:
i'm longing to try a Cross GCC for Atari for a long time but never
managed to compile a working toolchain for myself :(

Rebuilding everything from scratch is quite long and complicated.
Rebuilding the Debian/Ubuntu packages is easy.

I would love to try this ready made one out but my Ubuntu is
a) a slightly dated 10.04 LTS
b) AMD64

See instructions on my page, and replace "precise" by "lucid":
http://vincent.riviere.free.fr/soft/m68k-atari-mint/ubuntu/

I keep the binaries for older Ubuntu versions in my repository, even if I don't update them.

You will get a slightly dated cross-gcc as well (4.5.0) but it will do the job.

What can I do to make it happen?

Ask here ;-)
Or there: http://www.facebook.com/pages/m68k-atari-mint-cross-tools/221630754539627

--