[MiNT] permanent solution for redraw menu issue

I would like to see a resolution of this ugly problem, and its only
goes to get worse

Because we have access to MyAES, XaAES ad EmuTOS, I think its the
right time to get a couple things added to all three AES. This will
allow other to write fixes or addons for other AES (as WDIALOG does)

I would like some official petitions of request for SLIST/G_SLIST
being added into MyAES and EmuTOS from this list

The "redraw menu on exit" issue needs to have a definitive solution
that all three developments are happy with, and works great for
programmers

The summary from the last discussion on this topic is:
""
Ok, so what is the current working solution to the original question?

1) copy section of screen & restore before form_dial()
2) install menu before exit, then do form_dial()

""
  and
""
>> I think I do remember vaguely sending a WM_REDRAW message (appl_write()
>> ) to window #0 (=desktop) should do the trick (at least on some AES).
>
> What about running with Super() privileges? If I remeber correctly, such an
> app switches to Single TOS Mode within the kernel... however, that's maybe
> not true for the AES... ?

What about running with Super() privileges? If I remeber correctly, such an app
switches to Single TOS Mode within the kernel... however, that's maybe not true
for the AES... ?
""

I suggest creating it in a new vdi/system call like
vdi_exit_fullscreen (or similar)

This can then be added to current libs, including SDL which already do
something similar. Libraries, patches and fixes for TOS can then have
reliable entry points.

BTW does anyone know how zView handles this, or does it use SDL as well?

Answers or Solutions please

Paul