Re: [MiNT] MiNTLib Patchlevel 49

On Sun, Sep 23, 2012 at 12:59 AM, Helmut Karlowski
<helmut.karlowski@ish.de> wrote:
> Paul Wratt, 19.09.2012 03:08:29:
>

>> Helmut:
>> I am getting 404 for the mintlib zip, but I can see it in the dir listing
>> http://home.arcor.de/zabruder/atari/system/
>

> I removed it to keep Vincents layers off my house ;-)
>

>> if someone does have PL49 source is it worth patching it to at least
>> be compatible with current MiNTlib?
>

> Would be a lot of work, and I don't have any pure-c-sources I guess, and it
> was PL51.
>
> If there would be the source it might be possible to replace modules
> step-by-step.

As long as there are ChangLog and/or commit history for (each) current
MiNTlib, it should be possible to build PL release from 48 source, one
level at a time, up to current (PL53?)

I really want/need MiNTlib for PC/AHCC (and others), but I dont even
have working sparemint yet, so it will be a while coming from me.. but
it is on list of TODO

Paul