Re: [MiNT] MiNTLib Patchlevel 49

On Wed, Sep 19, 2012 at 7:27 PM, Gerhard Stoll <gerhard_stoll@gmx.de> wrote:
> Vincent Rivière wrote:
>
>> If you redistribute a binary, you must also redistribute the source
>

> The probelm for me is where is the best place to upload this Version?
>
> I make some changes in the PL49 and rename them to PL49a.
>
> Gerhard

I was thinking about this when I started the Skeleton Project on
Atariforge. (tos, gem and posix app skeletons for various programming
languages, incl. multi-C compatible, ACC+TOS+GEM apps, etc)

I suggest open Atariforge project, something that covers "latest
libraries for _any_ dev environment", where you can get the last known
good release of any librrary binary, debug version,  and its source
(incl if seperate packages).
http://latest-libs.atariforge.org/

I also suggest upload to kurobox, and I think some people still have
access to funet:
ftp://kurobox.serveftp.net:3021/
ftp://ftp.funet.fi/pub/atari/

an post it on this thread too

you will be able to find it on one of those sites in another 10 yrs

Paul