[MiNT] SV: GEM programming

This extremely well hidden article series at the Atari-forum wiki is a good read:

http://www.atari-forum.com/wiki/index.php?title=Professional_GEM

It's old, but still valid. A very nice introduction to how GEM works, with good examples. I used this and a book called C-manship Complete by Clayton Walnum to teach myself GEM and C.

http://dev-docs.atariforge.org/files/cmanship.hyp (ST-Guide hypertext).

Btw. I think I converted "Professional GEM" to ST-Guide format about 15 years ago or so. I'll have a look if you're interested.

Jo Even