[MiNT] GEM programming

Hi,

I have installed m68k-atari-mint gcc cross compiler tools and libs on my Fedora 17 linux box. Works nicely. Now I am trying to improve my very modest C programming skills. I have been able to build a little commandline app that actually does something useful for me. And I was able to (cross-)compile it to work on Windows, Atari (aranym, hatari), and Linux.

Now I am trying to figure out how to add some simple GEM stuff like fileselector and alert boxes for the Atari version. I don't even need an endless event-loop. It just reads a file, does some manipulations, writes a new file, and then quits.

Some simple "Hello World"-level coding examples would be nice to get me started.

Any hints are appreciated.

--

MT