[MiNT] LDG and SDL with cross-tools

Hello.

I finally agreed with Olivier and we committed the last fixes about LDG for ColdFire. As a result, LDG is available right now with my GCC cross-tools.
http://vincent.riviere.free.fr/soft/m68k-atari-mint/

The release of LDG with the cross-tools was critical, because it was blocking another major library: SDL. It has been a long time that SDL was ready, so I just shipped it with the cross tools, too.

Of course, the LDG and SDL libraries are available for the 3 usual targets, including ColdFire. This means that building games or other tools for ColdFire has never been easier.

Enjoy!

--
Vincent Rivière