[MiNT] Mounting a 2nd partition in aranym..

Dear experienced mint / aranym people...

I'm using aranym and can mount a single ext2fs partition using [PARTITION0] section of the aranym config.
I can create a second ext2fs partition and have tested this works under [PARTITION0].
But I then want to use the second one in mint, so I define it as [PARTITION1],
and it doesn't want to load up into mint even though it seems to be recognised by aranym in the logs..

hda: GEM
sda: LNX
sdb: LNX

I have ext2.xfs in the mint/$version/ directory..
and wonder whether theres a line I could add to the beginning of mint.cnf that I just don't know about..

I think I would probably enter:
/usr/sbin/mount /dev/sdb u:/F:

if I had mount installed (?) and I knew this was the right way to do things..

Of course others may have got this working with a different version of mint/aranym (so I'm testing with 1.17.? / 0.9.10)

thanks for any help.

Matt.