Re: [MiNT] Thing 1.29 background image

W dniu 2012-10-22 21:01, OL napisał(a):
Use XaAES or MyAES wall paper it should work

Could you help me, I was looking for in xaaes.cnf or myaes.cnf, but I did not find where to set the, Can you tell me how to do it ?

Best Regards
Piotr
I can for MyAES

myaes.cnf add:
app_forcedesk THING

Then in MyAES skin folder (generally: C:\gemsys\myaes\skins\default)
(default = default windframe, you can have other folder here) put
simply in it a picture name desk.jpg, this can be a texture or a full
photo

You are right, now under MyAES works perfectly, thanks a lot

Best Regards
Piotr

Thats all.

Olivier

Dr Piotr Mietniowski
Department of Electronics
AGH University of Science and Technology
Av. Mickiewicza 30
30-056 Krakow, Poland
Bldg. C1 r. 212 tel. +48 12 617 30 44
e-mail: mietniow@agh.edu.pl