Re: [MiNT] update:WRITE_BOOT,ALLOW_TRP_CHG

Paul Wratt, 07.10.2012 07:54:57:

you misunderstand post reference. The hardware circuits in 99% of
keyboards can NOT detect/acknowledge more than 3 simultaneous
kepresses (keys pressed at the same time). 4+ keys can be pressed, but
only the first 3 will presented to any interface connection. This is

That's right. You can check that for example with cygcheck -k.

I get nothing when pressing the 5th key. So I have a good keyboard with 4 possible keys ;-)

But modifiers don't count, it's the same with 3 additional modifiers.

--
Helmut Karlowski