Re: [MiNT] FreeMiNT 1.18 release: tar issues

On 06/12/2012 00:06, Vincent Rivière wrote:
I will have a look to tar to see if there is still trouble.

As a summary about tar:

1) Bug about "tar -C /":
http://sparemint.atariforge.net/bugtracker/view.php?id=194

2) Bug with non-existent path terminated by a \ on plain TOS (may affect tar - not proven):
http://sparemint.org/bugtracker/view.php?id=191

Jo Even, I remember that you complained about my latest tar build:
http://vincent.riviere.free.fr/soft/m68k-atari-mint/archives/mint/tar/

You reported trouble when building the first FireBee official FreeMiNT setup. Do you remember what was wrong?

NB: Except what has already been reported, I don't know any other severe bugs in FreeMiNT/MiNTLib.

--
Vincent Rivière