Re: [MiNT] Country codes

All country codes above 16 are add-ons to the original Atari standard.  I would
*guess* that MiNT defined them first, so that would be my suggestion for a
standard.

BTW, the country code for Czechoslovakia was originally:
	#define CZE 15
I don't think there's a particularly good reason to have separate ones for the
Czech Republic & Slovakia.  Of course, if it's a matter of national pride, why
can't we Canadians have a separate country code?  In fact, we'd like two:
Canada (English) and Canada (French) :-) :-)

Roger